Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday!



Hello everyone! Sorry I've been a stranger, been working on things in my writing world as well as my real life. I have some wonderful news...first Love's Vision has passed through the final edits thanks to the help of my wonderful Editor Helen and CP Persephone. You two rock! It will be released on July 15, 2011. I hope that you all check it out! The second bit of great news is that Shadowfire Press has contracted a third work from me. This one is called Sweet Temptation. Pardon me while I do back flips and cartwheels in my mind :)

The book trailers are still pending on both...once I have them I'll post a link here for you guys to take a look at. I'm hoping all is well with everyone and that you guys have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Persephone Jones said...

Yea! *Happy Dance and Clapping* :D Congrats!

Post a Comment